Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Ride For Life
MID-SOUTH TRANSPLANT FOUNDATION RIDE FOR LIFE
25 MILE BIKE RIDE AND KIDS 1 MILE FUN RIDE
JUNE 25, 2017 7AM
MEMORIAL PARK - POPLAR @ I-240
This event is a non-competitive, family friendly, scenic biking tour through East Memphis and Midtown. The event is designed to promote health and wellness to the family unit, while promoting a greater community awareness about Organ and Tissue Donation, and the need for Mid-Southerners to become registered Organ and Tissue Donors.
- Ride options are a 25 Mile Ride and Kids 1 Mile Fun Ride
- Post Ride Entertainment
- Great Post Ride Breakfast by the CrepeMaker
- Finisher Medals for all participants
RIDE RULES AND INFORMATION
- All Riders are REQUIRED to wear a helmet
- All children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- ALL roads are open to traffic
- Please use and obey all traffic laws
- Please do not litter or throw trash along the course
- All participants will be provided a que sheet with turn by turn directions of the course
- All turns will be marked with Blue Bike Turn Signs
- A lead vehicle and sag vehicle will be provided, but it is the riders responsibility to get back to Memorial Park
- If you cut the ride short, please check in with a Start2Finish Official before leaving the park
- Have Fun!
June 25, 2017, 7:00 AM
I-240 at Poplar
Non Club - Local Ride